Thursday, August 15, 2013

The reasons why I love you






Hye B
When ever you read this post, it's showed how much I think of you right now. 
U used to ask me why I didn't ever post anything about you, 
about us but I didnt answered u that time.
But deep in my heart, I really2 want to tell the world that I am so happy having you 
I am the luckiest girl been loved by you.
Owhh how much and eager I want to do that.

I wrote you in my diary
I wrote yellow notes for you when I feel that how much I miss you at that time.
And now I must put a note in my own blog how much I love you

Check it out!

  • I love you for the way you make me feel when I am with you.
  • I love how you complete me
  • I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am
  • I love the way you protect and defend me
  • I love you because you can play c-mecanic with me eventhough its already 3 am in the morning
  • I love you because you love my cooking eventhou I know its always tasteless B, haha!
  • I love your ability to make me feel better when times are tough
  • I love the way you support me when I'm offtrack
  • I love that you call me your baby
  • I love that we can shared everything 
  • I love you because you be you, and you allow me to be me. 
  • With you I feel secure and I am looking forward to a life with you by my side
  • I love you because you love me like I do love you
  • I love you because you still love me eventhoug I am fat
  • I love you because u still accept me with my clumsiness

  • But the most important thing B, I love you just because it is YOU and I i will love you for the rest of my life.

May allah bless this relationship, amin!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...