Friday, September 23, 2011

Kau dan Aku

 
Me at my office right now. Waiting for a moment to drive back to Malacca. Feeling not so well emotions and physical. I scrolled down back trough my previous inbox in my Facebook. And I found this back. Just wanna kept it here in my blog:-
 
Do not doubt how much I love you
Though my time with you is thin.
I am always thinking of you,
Always loving you within.

A full-time working lady

Just doesn't have much time to give.
But I have given you my life,
And you still reign where I most live.

I do the best that I can do

And hope that you will understand
That everything belongs to you:
My eyes, my thoughts, my heart, my hand.

::: I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart, i truly know. You're the one i love, heart and treasure. And I just mean it :::



till now pen off

:::sayerpunyerbelogler:::
hazahasan

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Balik cepat siket boley x? Hehehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...